NC State Football

On 10/9/22 NC State played Florida State University in college football. I got to go!!! I went with my dad, his friend and his friend’s son. My dads friend bought us tickets so we technically got to go for free.The game started at 8:00pm and it ended at 10:00 pm. It was 5 hours (very long). After the game I was very tired and went straight to sleep.

Now back to the game. There was a lot of ads. In the beginning they introduced all the players. It very exciting because first  you think NC State is going to win and then the next minute you think FSU (Florida State  University) is going to win. Both teams made mistakes. From the 1st quarter to 3rd quarter FSU was winning but in the 4th quarter NC State was winning. I wanted NC State to win. A lot of people wanted NC State to win. Some people wanted FSU to win.The roaring crowd (in the stands) was very loud. NC State scored 1 touch down  and 4 field goals (19 pts). FSU scored 2 touch downs and 1 field goal (17 pts).

The score at the end was very close.The (fun) game ended 19-17 NC State. NC State won!!! Me and my dad were so happy that NC State had won. YAY!!!